Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Notoriety!

Notoriety!

The most recent newsletter of Word On The Waves, a publication of the Fisheries Observation Science Program at the Northwest Fisheries Science Center, did a small blurb on my flowers coloring book! These are the folks I work with. I told my friend and debriefer about my book and he went and spilled the beans. I'm humbled that he did.

I looked it up on the NOAA website, but alas it's not up yet, so I'm unable to just direct you all to it. So I took a clip of it!



Thank you everyone who's been so supportive of my crafting career! This summer was a beast, but I'm back to work on my Ocean Coloring book...kind of.

I, also, noticed that I had reviews on Amazon...?! AND one of them was a stranger!! I shouldn't be so excited. But it's pretty amazing.

I'd also like to thank Amanda Studer. She snapped a great selfie of us, which I gave to Rebecca for the article.


Enjoy the second half of September everyone. I'll be at sea for the next week!
+M

1 comment: