Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Color Adult Coloring Flowers and Bouquets is Here!!!

Hooray!
MEGA Tidbit!
 My first coloring book! The wicked long road is over. Started back in August of 2016 as a coloring challenge, in amongst work, and life, excitement, and angst. I bring you: COLOR Adult Coloring Flowers and Bouquets by ME!
All images were drawn and edited by me including the front and back page. I set out with a marker and some Canson Mixed Media 9x12 paper.


My final proof and first set of coloring books has arrived! They came early and I am suuuper stoked.
 
Yesterday I got my first round out to the mail...in the scorching weather. In all the backyard upheaval, the deck is now placed firmly in the afternoon shade. Accidental win!
 
And the formal announcement. It's available!
 
Where to find it?
 
1. Createspace.com (where it was born) (I find this easier on Chrome)
 On the Right of the screen, click the drop down menu and select store. Then type in my name and it'll take you....
Select Store, type in Morgan Golding
 
THEN

Listed as 12.00
 
~~TADA!~~
-------------------------------------------------------
ORRRRRR
 
2. Amazon.com Type my name into Search and blam-O! 
 
If you're a Prime member, you can get free shipping with this product!
------------------------------------
 
3. Order through me is still to come. I'm not that fancy yet. In the mean time just use one of these super easy platforms!
 
Enjoy! I'm off to a lady date. Share and have a great sunny afternoon!
 
 
+M
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy and excited for you! I hope all the hard work you put into this pays off for you. Anxiously waiting for my copy! Yay Morgan

    ReplyDelete